Friday, 1 June 2018
A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement
I am in Dunoon I have nowhere to live. 2 weeks later I have build something with corrugated iron you could use bricks but no water instead of walking you can use buckets and it is very Small I feel sad because I have no water and I can get sick. It takes me 25 mins to get water.when it rains there are some hole in the roof and I put a bucket where their holes are to get water. At night we don't have electricity it makes me very sad because it makes be tired so when we walk outside.We might strip and hurt we use candles to see.When I go to the toilets there is no basements not is disgusted.The toilet we you is called a drop hole toilet we could make a proper toilet because small kids can fall in and some time there are germs and we don't have privacy I don't feel happy about that because.When I go outside I see a lot of litter.When people go to the hospital there are like 3000 people waiting to go some people wake up at like 2 clock to go to the hospital and it makes me sad because they might be very sick .Some small kids fall I'm the drop hole toilets and some kids die.Sometimes when I go outside and i see litter and dogs walking alone.We make fire by using wood and other stuff.We brain chicken and other stuff.We sleep on the floor sometimes and your backs get sour.Some kids have to walk to school and it is very far. Also that walk to school with no shoes on and that might cut themselves we could makes shoes .When they go to school sometimes they have no chairs to sit on and they bages or broken chairs.there are a lot of kids in a glass and they can't learn will because kids are talking and shouting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am still glad to see that you have identified some very difficult situations for people in informal settlements. You need to check your punctuation carefully please.
ReplyDelete